Fuel and Lube Technician
GarrettX is looking for individuals that possess a CDL driver’s license with both hazmat and tanker endorsements. Individuals must have one year of hazmat experience and two years of CDL driving experience. Individuals must also demonstrate their ability to maneuver a truck out of tight spaces safely and efficiently.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Valid CDL driver’s License
- Must possess a CDL Class A w/ Hazmat and Tankers Endorsements
- Must pass a Federal Drug Screen
- Clean Arkansas Alcohol and Drug Violation Report
- Clean MVR (driving) Record
- Current Medical Card (Present a Short/Long Form)
- 2 years CDL driving experience
- 1 year hazmat and tankers experience
- Can show he/she has experience maneuvering a truck in and out of tight spots safely and in a timely manner
- Can also demonstrate that he/she can back a truck in tight spots safely and in a timely manner
- No roll overs
- Will be willing to work irregular hours
- Will be required to dispense fuel into heavy equipment and trucks
- Will be trained for approximately 2 weeks on how to correctly grease all the equipment, will be required to remember where all grease fittings are and how much grease to dispense into various fittings on various pieces of equipment.
- Will be required to climb on a ladder to reach some grease fittings and also climb on the truck to fuel the truck transporting the fuel to the various jobs.
- Experience in tri- and quad-axle dump trucks, as well as dump trailers is a plus
- Daily lifting may be required up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time with frequent climbing, bending, and stooping
- Ability to receive and execute verbal and written directions.
Working Condition/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is consistent of an office and facility with construction equipment inventory and repair/service shop and may also include construction job site
- Safety training required; PPE required outside of office/parking lot area
- PPE must comply with site specific requirements
- Occasional lifting may be required up to 75 lbs
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time with frequent bending and stooping
What we offer
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Other Available Positions
Ground Breaking Careers
As we continue to grow and remain one of the top earthmoving excavating companies in the region, we are always looking for outstanding people with strong character and grit. If you are interested in employment with a company that is unique in the industry and where you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to come and be the Best On Earth with us.