The Project Manager takes in all aspects of the commercial civil projects, including scope of work development. Pre-construction, bidding, selection of vendors, construction, vendor supervision, close out and post follow-up. The Project Manager will ensure the scope is meticulously executed and high quality is consistently maintained.
- Will ensure all parties execute the scope of work per contract, standards, and quality requirements.
- Prepare and distribute drawings and specifications for obtaining bid proposals and compile information for estimating project cost
- Create contracts, estimates and construction timeline/scheduling.
- Responsible for complete project documentation, including correspondence, cost proposals, change orders and scheduling
- Will effectively manage relationships owners, engineering and sub-contractors.
- Prepare job cost/profit projections
- Timely execution of change order request
- Generate RFI’s
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction/excavating industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of construction trades and proven experience in both Project Management and Estimating
- Experience in all aspects of commercial civil work.
- Must possess strong verbal, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- General knowledge of various types of construction equipment
- Must have computer literacies
- Experience with Bid to Win Software, AG-TEK and AutoCAD
- Previous experience workings as a Project Manager with references
- Possess the ability to defend our position concerning scope of work and contract disputes in a professional manner.
What we offer:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Other Available Positions
Ground Breaking Careers
As we continue to grow and remain one of the top earthmoving excavating companies in the region, we are always looking for outstanding people with strong character and grit. If you are interested in employment with a company that is unique in the industry and where you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to come and be the Best On Earth with us.