Project Management Assistant (PMA)
GarrettX is looking for an individual to assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project and provide support to Field Staff. Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, civil, construction, electrical engineering, or mechanical preferred but not required.
- Assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project.
- Provide support to Field Staff. Follow the Companies Best Practices
- Prepare and assist with pre-installation meetings.
- Review Owner contract and become familiar with terms & conditions.
- Distribute all short interval and overall project schedules.
- Ensure subcontractors have the most up to date scopes of work.
- Assist PM in the development of the overall project schedule.
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level reinforcing the Company’s commitment to continuously addressing their needs and interests.
- Work collaboratively with outside parties (I.e. the design team, etc.) to accomplish client goals.
- Demonstrate effective relationship building within the project team and throughout the Company.
- Keep field team members (i.e. Superintendent) informed and active in decision-making.
- Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors instilling this philosophy in project team always
- Treats internal and external clients, vendors and subs as partners. Identifies client needs and addresses them
- Identifies and acts on ways to add value.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to expand the relationship.
- Balances client and Companies needs effectively.
- Is responsive to clients’ needs and displays intensity.
- Send quotes (Utilities, Concrete, Asphalt, Demo, Storm Drainage, and etc.)
- Takeoff Jobs (Take off manually and electronically)
A high school diploma is the minimum educational requirement for Assistant Project Manager, an equivalent of a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering, civil, construction, electrical engineering or mechanical preferred but not required.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, ancestry, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grant Garrett Excavating, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Other Available Positions
Ground Breaking Careers
As we continue to grow and remain one of the top earthmoving excavating companies in the region, we are always looking for outstanding people with strong character and grit. If you are interested in employment with a company that is unique in the industry and where you can make a positive impact, we encourage you to come and be the Best On Earth with us.